24 Compare And Contrast Essay Topics To Boost Your Creativity
Many experts say that the composition and most other forms of literary papers do in fact challenge the creativity of the writer on a level that few other academic exercises could accomplish. With this being said, one can now see how this type of assignment so densely populates the curriculum at their respected educational institute. For this very reason I have put together a list of twenty-four compare and contrast titles that could give you a much needed edge when in class. The list below was also designed to directly mirror the concept on education and the human developmental process outlined within my initial statements. Please try to complete all the essay topics at least once for best results
- Living in the mountains compared to living on the plains
- City life compared to country lifestyles
- The benefits of being a vegetarian over consuming flesh
- The joys of reading over the disappointment of movie going
- Homeschooling versus public schools
- The importance of Sam versus Bilbo in the Lord of the Rings
- How rap music has changed compared to the way it was two decades ago
- The consumption habits of humans in the 21st century compared to that of the 20th century
- The benefits of drinking coffee instead of a canned energy drink
- Natural building techniques versus industrial methods
- The differences between birds and dinosaurs
- Living in a tropical climate compared to those living in extremely cold places like Alaska.
- The main differences between frogs and lizards.
- The standards of living that exist in different communist countries compared to that of democratic societies
- Ways people in underdeveloped countries have adopted to living with limited resources compared to poor people in developed countries.
- The ways paper can be more useful as a building material than it is currently used today
- The similarities between religious practices and cultural ones that shows that they both stem from the same source.
- Why nuclear power is better than petroleum power in the long run.
- The differences in the way bats live and move compared to that of birds
- Why cats are better pets than dogs
- The downside of socializing using the internet instead of meeting people in person
- The benefits of group activities compared to solo ones
- The difference between people that know two or more languages and those that do not.
- Movie going versus reading a good book.
Effects of Living in a Foreign Country Essay
456 Words2 Pages
Living away from your country can be a really interesting and unforgettable experience, but at the same time it has very important effects on one's life. The purpose of this essay is to discuss the three main effects that living in another country can produce in your personal life.
The major effect, and also a very common one, is that once you start a regular life away from home, you miss everything. This fact doesn't mean that you are unhappy but that you are aware of being on your own. Missing your family and the attention they all paid to you is a very usual thing to do. Little details like sitting on a Sunday morning watching TV alone instead of helping your dad organizing his things or having a nice chat with your mom makes you…show more content…
It's obvious then that you have started to appreciate everything you had back where you belong.
The second main effect would be learning how to accept another type of society and culture into your daily life. Since you are living in a place with different customs and traditions from yours, you have to be able to develop yourself in unknown conditions. This means making new friends, learning other points of view, accepting different opinions and values, and seizing every opportunity you have to go to new places. Therefore, you'll be able to achieve true knowledge. Suggesting to change your mind totally or to be square minded would be foolish; the best thing to do would be to stick to your most important values and, according to them, change those that you believe could be improved.
The most significant effect of living away from home is the independent behavior that grows inside of you. Living on your own far from your family gives you a lot of experiences toward organizing your life. Since it is up to you and no one else to go to school, clean your room, wash your clothes, and organize your expenses, it is predictable that you will have a good and strong meaning of responsibility. Being independent and responsible will help you get through life every goal you want to achieve.
Living far from home, even for a short period of time, can be really hard at the beginning. We have to remember that all changes are difficult, but they are